Skip to main content

I am planning on erecting a fence or building; how do I know where the utilities are? 

May contain: text, symbol, and number

Before any kind of excavation, call Dig Alert at 811. This is a free service that will contact agencies to mark any utilities in the area that you delineate. If your project lies within a water or sewer utility easement,  you must fill out an Encroachment application for District approval. Once reviewed an Encroachment Permit may be granted. Once completed and recorded, you may proceed with your project.

Join our mailing list