Skip to main content

How do I apply for a remote meter? 

A water meter installed on a waterline not abutting the property it serves is called a Remote Meter. In order to apply for a remote meter, you must fill out a Remote Meter Application and submit it with the following:

  1. Proof of easement from the closest waterline to your property. This can be through an easement document, grant deed or title report. 
  2. A letter from the fire department approving the remote meter for the parcel.

Once the District receives all the necessary information, the District Engineer will review the application for approval. Not all remote meter applications are approved.

Join our mailing list