Skip to main content

How do I apply for a construction meter?

Construction meters are used for short term construction purposes only. Please submit the Construction Meter Application and fees for installation and deposit (cash or check only) to the District with the location the meter will be installed. Construction meters are installed on Fire Hydrants and Wharf Heads only. Installation or relocation requests require 48 hour advance notice.

Temporary Construction Meter Application
Join our mailing list